Almond Crusted Chicken Bites
For The Bites
- 3/4 Cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds
- 1/2 Lb Chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 Large egg white
For The Dip:
- 1/2 Cup Plain Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees and place a small cooling rack on a baking sheet. Spray the cooling rack with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the almonds in a small food processor and pulse until the almonds break down into small chunks. Be careful not to turn them into flour, as they will not stay crunchy then.
- Set up your stations by place the cubed chicken onto a small plate, your egg white into a small bowl and spread the almonds onto a small, plate with edges. Sprinkle the chicken generously with salt.
- Take one chicken cubes and douse it into the egg white, shaking off any moisture. Then place it into the plate with the almonds. Using your opposite hand, roll the chicken in the almonds, pressing lightly to adhere. Repeat until all cubes are coated.
- Carefully place the chicken onto the rack, making sure they don’t fall through the cracks. and leaving space between each piece. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken until the outside is golden brown and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 4-6 minutes on the other side.
- While the chicken cooks, mix together the all of the dip ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the chicken with the dip and DEVOUR.